Day 10 September 2019

This day was very sad since my teacher asked me what I do in my practices and I tell him everything I do and his response was "then you do nothing", so I really get discouraged and I don't know what do, it is assumed that a teacher expects motivation instead of being discouraged, but hey,This day they started asking me for favor only by hiding certain parts of a project that had not been assigned to me, but as it was something simple because I did it without problem, and when I sent it for review they told me that it was wrong that who asked me for the favor did not I had understood things well and they already explained to me how they wanted it, so this project was automatically assigned to me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Day 11 September 2019